Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I've become obsessed with Lindsey McDonald

I started watching Leverage and remembered how very much I appreciate Christian Kane. I've also been really into Angel lately. I haven't seen all of the series yet. I watched the first two seaons when it aired and have caught many later episodes over the years in syndication. I try to keep up with it on TNT but when it seems like they're airing it in order, something gets out of whack or I forget to check for a while or something. Anyway, I found some Lindsey videos.




Leverage also has Aldis Hodge which helps a heap. There is no possible way I can miss a show that has both these guys on it.





oh God. My husband and I watched Close to Home on CBS Fridays. Imagine my delight to learn that Annabeth's husband was played by Christian Kane. He was hardly ever shown. Then they killed him off at the end of the first season. It was SO freaking sad too.

No comments: