Thursday, July 12, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance is really a fun show. I have been entertained by it for three summers in a row. I was reading a bit on TWoP (it's difficult for me to read everything there since everybody has something to say about everything and most of it is a bunch of nothing) and saw that they compared Lauren to Jordin. I found that very fitting. I just hope Lauren doesn't win because that would be major upsets from two of my favorite reality television shows in the same year. My heart couldn't take it, I fear.

I really miss Rock Star. Like, really a lot. I know there would have never been another Lukas or Ryan (Good Lord How I Do Love Them ~ it's kind of overwhelming sometimes) for me but as with American Idol and never being another Bucky or Chris, I still love the show. For me, Rock Star is way better than American Idol. It's such a shame they didn't carry it through. I'm not giving up though. I'll keep sending emails.

I've been watching Big Brother After Dark every night. Don't ask me why. It's really annoying to see so much of these people on your television. Thank God Rock Star didn't have that because I wouldn't have slept at.all. from July to the middle of September.

3 comments:

Jen said...

SYTYCD? Eh. It's ok, I guess. *grin*
I really don't think that Lauren will win. I just don't see how it's possible. I think a lot of people are starting to hate her now, so I don't think she'll even make it to top 4. I have no idea who will win though. There are a lot of people who are really talented. I wouldn't be surprised if Lacey won, and I'd be happy with that.

Glowie said...

yes. well. I couldn't see how it was possible for Jordin to win.

I would be surprised if Lacey won but not because I don't think she deserves to.

Velva said...

I think that Lacey can win because you should never underestimate the power of the Mormon and West Coast Swing voting blocs when you put them together.

I'm hoping Lauren will be the next woman to go now that they are (finally) rid of Anya. I'm feeling wistful about Hok. Damn you Wade Robson for bitching about his routine this week!