Tuesday, October 09, 2007

How does one compile a list of favorite scenes from Season One?

I was reading a thread at TWoP where everybody was listing their favorite scenes from Season One of Friday Night Lights. I decided I wanted to do that too and since I haven’t joined their boards (I don’t know why I haven’t. Maybe I feel like I don’t have time or something) and nobody on the boards I post to are willing to obsess about it the way I do, I figured I would just talk to myself here on my lonely little blog. So then I was running through my favorite scenes in my head and decided to do them separately by character (by episode when necessary) because there are SO many. There are a few that don’t really involve a particular character (the opening credits, the team at Texas Stadium) that I will do at the end. Then maybe I can condense them all into one Top 10 list. I’m going to start this today.

Obviously, we’ll be starting with Tim Riggins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorites is when Matt and Landry are talking about his date with Julie being a disaster, and Landry says, "Don't blame the coutour."

Glowie said...

hee. That's a Landry moment. He's had some really great ones. Reffing the powderpuff game. Crucifictorious. Tutoring Tim. The Tyra attack thing.

One of my favorite Matt/Landry things was when Landry told Matt to call a meeting and Matt was like, "I'm not Peyton Manning. I can't just call a press conference."