Thursday, October 04, 2007

Friday Nights

I remember when Friday nights were for Skateland and secret under-aged drinking parties. Then when I was of age, it was about shooting pool and drinking beer. Then it was mostly about resting from a mentally exhausting week at the office and watching a movie with my husband. But I can't remember a time when I was so excited for a Friday Night! I can barely contain myself. Really. You can call me sad or pathetic or whatever else you want to call me but whatever you call me should end with "Friday Night Lights fan".

All I need is my remote control, a box of Kleenex and peace and quiet. For tomorrow, my favorite hour of the week is back.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yip, Yip, Yippppeeeeee!!!!

I cannot wait. Friday night actually has a few shows I'm excited about.

FNL - Duh.

Women's Murder Club
Las Vegas
There's another one I can't think of at the moment.