Thursday, July 31, 2008

gah-






It seems like I'm always getting behind these people that I'm always feeling like I have to defend. I don't know why I do that and I know it's a pain in the ass. I just want people to know that I see something totally different than they see. I turned on my Sirius on my way home and put it on Left of Center. It made kind of chuckle to myself because I guess that's why I'm always picking up favorites that people don't understand. And I really do believe that's what it is. They don't understand him. He's not a hip hop dancer. He's not a ballroom dancer. He's not a jazz dancer. He's not a contemporary dancer. He's a DANCER. He has consistently picked up every piece of choreography that has been thrown at him. He has done miles better than anybody else this season in that regard. I just don't get how that can even be argued. I'm so tired of hearing how he gets ranked so low because of his solos. He dances. He doesn't do tricks. He doesn't pull gimmicks. He doesn't do what people want him to do. He does what the music tells him to do. God, I love that about him. And people say he's awful because they can't label him. I am so proud of him and everything he has done. I am proud of his fans for sticking it out and not letting people convince them that they are wrong.



I will not be okay if Mark goes home tonight. It will ruin the finale for me. Hell, it will ruin the season.

This season would have been a waste for me if he wasn't there.

3 comments:

SagebrushDan said...

You could have heard me yell a mile away when they announced that.
Nothing against Twitch, but I still think they went lite on him, and heavy on Mark. Grrr.

It kinda ruined for me, too. Sweetie was a major Mark fan since day one, and he was even more upset.

I would have probably boycotted the show if Katee had been voted off, too (well, tried to boycott the show).

Glowie said...

I really don't care who wins. Did I want Mark to win? Of course but I would have really been okay if he didn't... I think. It's that he didn't even make it to the final four. That's what's really stabbing me today. It's just absurd. "alternate universe"

I will never vote on these shows again. I get way too invested and it sucks to think you have nothing to do with the outcome. *dial* "Thank you for voting for dancer #6. Please wat.." *hang up* *redial* "I'm sorry. There's something wrong with your phone or our phone or the lines or something. You might want to try back in fifteen or twenty minutes when we turn this line back on."

Glowie said...

Blake was eliminated in the same spot. Yes, I said Blake. If you can believe that.