Friday, July 18, 2008

There's something wrong with me

Seriously. I need help. I really lucked out with my husband because nobody else in the world would put up with me. Me and my obsessing over contestants on reality shows. Y'all, I love Mark Kanemura. IV real (that's me mocking because that IV real drives me bonkers). He puts a smile on my face. Lil C said he reminds him of "the most instrumental worker bee for the art hive" and he has a "distinctive atmosphere" and said, "Keep doing what you're doing. Please."





Photobucket

I'm always one of the first ones on that grassy knoll. This time though, I am choosing to climb down from there and believe my gut. This guy is special. Why would they try to get him booted off? Right?

When he was declared safe, Chelsie gave him the hug I wanted to give him. Hell, I needed a hug.
Photobucket

Keep doing what you're doing, Mark. Please.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So you like Mark, huh? I had NO idea! :P

Glowie said...

oh man. I adore him. I really do. Sometimes there will be somebody on television that has such a powerful presence that you can feel their spirit, their atmosphere (per Lil C) smacking you upside the head. You just know you would love them to bits if you knew them. He is one of those people. Jason Castro, to a lesser extent, was one of those people too. There are some others (Lukas being a main one) but I'll spare you. It's weird how you can feel for these people. So annoying sometimes. *sigh*

Have you watched his youtube channel stuff?