Friday, September 07, 2007

I don't usually watch music videos but:

Milo.

And also? I'd like to watch this:



And in Big Brother news, Zach Zach Zach. Oh Zach. He had the PERFECT opportunity to get rid of Daniele. Evel "You think you're a rebel?" Dick won HOH and nominated Eric and Jameka. Zach won POV. He didn't use it. Hello? Take Jameka/Eric off. Dick HAS to put up Daniele. Zach and Jameka/Eric vote her out. ugh. *rolls eyes* But I was not sad to see Eric or Jess go. Though I would have liked to see how he would play his own game. So yeah. As much as I don't think Dick deserves to win, I think all the rest of them deserve him to win. ugh. Though from the little bit of BBAD I watched, I saw that Zach did win HoH again and Daniele was whining so I'll have to read up on the happenings. Maybe he got smarter?

No comments: