Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm getting prepared for the fall television season.

I am so ready for this to come back on my television... October 5th:




For the love of Peter Petrelli, I am ready for this... September 24th:

oh Milo... it was the future disfiguration that did it.

and I'm ready for this because Hello? who doesn't get all "go ahead bite me" over hot vampires?... September 28th:





I'm SURE there are more but that's all my brain has room for today.

I may seem shallow (no really?) and all but come on, Friday Night Lights and Heroes are really good shows and I have high hopes for Moonlight with a Ghost Whisperer lead-in.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Prison Break!! Wenty beats whatshisface and Milo and vampires any day of the week.

*grin*

*runs*

Schnookie said...

Heroes! WOOHOO!

I'm also looking forward to the vampire show. Vampires are so sexy.

Looking forward to Lost.