Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Anybody watch General Hospital? I've been recording it for a couple weeks. I would watch it here and there on weekends and I finally decided to try to watch it regularly.

Anyway, there are a few actors on here that are a different kind of actor. You know? Like almost they're too good to be on a soap opera. The one that made me think of that is the kid that plays Spinelli. Clearly he can do bigger things with his abilities. He has these scenes with Steve Burton (who plays Jason) and it just looks weird. I love Jason but Steve Burton is very much a soap opera actor.

I looooooove the new Carly. I realize she's not really "new" but she's new to me.

Jonathan Jackson was Lucky. I don't know who this dark haired person is but they call him Lucky. I went long enough without watching the show that it doesn't drive me completely insane but I don't think I'd deal well with them changing actors on me. I'm way to unstable for that kind of thing. So I'm kind of afraid to watch it on a regular basis. What if they change Spinelli? What if they change Carly? What if they change Lucky again? eep.

I've always had a crush on Jonathan Jackson and used too feel guilty because he's clearly too young.
Maybe I do have a "type".

and here's my Taylor:



oh. oopsie. Taylor's picture is much larger than Lucky's... er Jonathan's.

No comments: