Wednesday, May 02, 2007

5/1/07 "Top" Six Performance Show

Jon Bon Jovi is beautiful.

Phil “Blaze of Glory” – I thought he was great. Loved this song on him. “Steve Perry”? huh??

Jordin “Living on a Prayer” – awful. Everything about it was bad.

Lakisha “This Ain’t a Love Song” – Loved it! I’d have kissed her too.

Blake “You Give Love a Bad Name” – He looks so good with black hair. I was practically jumping out of my seat! That? was awesome. Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Blake is back! *jumps up and down*

Chris “Wanted Dead or Alive” – ummm. I love Chris Daughtry. I’m not sure if you all know that or not. I was willing to pretend I forgot he did this song during cuddleclonepuppy’s performance. But then he went and reminded us all. So… I liked it but *sigh*. I love cuddlepuppy though. I *actually* think he did really well. Just not Chris Daughtry well. I'd have rather not been forced to compare.

Melinda “Have a Nice Day” – “Tina Turner”? Sure, we could use a Tina Turner like performer. But hi. Melinda ain’t it. The performance? Interesting. She looked comfortable but weird. At least Lakisha didn't pretend to be a "rocker". Better than Jordin though.

My "top" six rankings:
BLAKE (by a fucking landslide)
Lakisha
Chris
Phil
Melinda (I hate putting her down here)
Jordin

3 comments:

Velva said...

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on a few things.

My order:
Blake (Was fabulous... it was his "Ring of Fire" though even though I could tell that JBJ was loving it)
Phil (I completely disagree with Simon. Phil owned this song and did a great job with it)
LaKisha (She owned it and made me like her for the first time in over a month... if she continues like she did tonight I won't be pissed off about her staying.)
Melinda (I liked her on this. She's not a rocker, but she has a range, and she's finally starting to challenge it.)
Jordin (She was completely out of her league, but she knew it and said "thank you" when they told her the truth.)
Chris (cuddleclonepuppy really was out of his league here and couldn't admit it. I just don't like him.)

Who should go? Chris and LaKisha (based on counting votes from two weeks and whether or not she redeemed herself last night)
Who will go? Chris and Jordin

Glowie said...

If Jordin goes home, you can color me shocked. I'll be uber pleased though. I do not like her. *shrug*

Velva said...

/sigh

OK, after his last three performances I really, really wanted Phil to not go home. At least he got the coolest sing-out song EVER.

Bleah... LaKisha is still there.

*hugs Glowie* Bye bye Chris...