Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Final Idol Performance Show
ummm... Chris Richardson is gorgeous and adorable, Blake is awesome and Jordin is screechy and that song sucked.
Chris Daughtry should be having his feet licked by everybody that has anything to do with this show. He's incredible. He looked lickable. I might lick his feet. I doubt it.

ON THE LOT!!!!

woo hoo! Go Randy! He is so funny. I loved it in the beginning when they said that only one would win and they held the camera on him for a few seconds. Yeah baby. Playing with his mustache when Carrie Fisher was babbling. Kissing the story he pulled out from under his chair.

oooh. Andrew Hunt. He's one to watch.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy made it to the next round. I wish we could have seen his pitch.

This looks like a really fun show. Props to evilMBP again.


A picture of Randy and Ryan just because it cracks me up:

3 comments:

arkie said...

I don't know that I would lick Chris's feet, but I would lick almost everything else. *grin*

Glowie said...

I love him but I am forever haunted by his wife and my total refusal to treat him as a sex object. (Chris and Ryan have both killed A LOT of really good fantasies I've had about them.)

Velva said...

The thing where I'm married kind of placed my Ryan fantasies on life support before he completely killed them for me. ;)

Ah well, at least we can still fantasize about the stachey one. Kissing his envelope was so adorable. Also walking into the back lot at Universal with his fist raised high. :)

Now I'm beginning to get the fuss over Daughtry. Still not totally my cup of tea, but he's a solid performer.

What was that piece of cheese that they made them both sing? That was just... wow. Welcome to the world of cliche songwriting that panders to the lowest common denominator. Jordin sounded marginally better on that than Blake did, but only because it takes a teenager to be able to find the emotion in something that shallow.