Thursday, May 03, 2007

Why Chris Richardson should have won American Idol.


such nice hands


Blake's tattoos are hot.

my head would fit perfectly between his hands in this one:


Such a good hugger.

And my favorite:

*SWOON* Look at that face! And those arms! And those legs! And those hands! so fucking hot.

I mean COME.ON. people. What more do you want?
Of course, I'm kidding. Sort of. I do like his style and I think he's a good singer. But you can't get more freaking marketable than this guy.

here's a little interview courtesy of mtv

3 comments:

Jen said...

*cries* I miss him.
Arms. Yes. Mmmmmmm.
*goes back to stare at pics more*

I love that one of him in the stairwell. I loved that outfit. So hot.

Jen said...

LMAO!! I didn't notice the captions the first time.
"My head would fit perfectly between his hands." *snort*

Glowie said...

He just gets cuter and cuter the more you dig too. Adorable. yikesy.

He really does look tremendously gorgeous in the picture that's missing my head. *grin*