Thursday, May 03, 2007

5/2/07 Results Show

Two left us last night. Which two? The two I voted for on Tuesday night. When Phil was singing his song on Tuesday, "I'm going down in a blaze of glory," I said, "yes, you are, sweetheart." He was so good. His exit was classy. Best.sing.out.song.ever. Oh well. And my sweet sweet gorgeous Chris. He.is.so.good.looking. He was good last night too. I loved watching Blake and Chris up there with Ryan talking about their friendship and going on the tour together. And when they were standing by their seats, Chris kept telling Blake to sit down. You could see that Blake was going to cry either way. So sweet. When Chris was singing out, they panned over to Jordin and she kept looking at the camera thinking, I'm supposed to be crying. I should be crying or at least caring like Melinda and Lakisha. I do not like that girl. If she wins, this will be the first year I didn't like the winner at all.

No "shocking" upsets for us this year. The one year it would have been really welcome. And here's the good thing about the final four: Blake's the only one there that won't be splitting votes with anybody. Go Blake!

Chris, call me, cuddlepuppy! I want a Chris hug.

Here's a fun fact. I don't remember #s 9 - 12. #7 was Sanjaya. #8 was Haley. After that, I draw a blank. I'm going to read back through my blog to see who left when. I remember other contestants (Let's see... I remember, Brandon, Stephanie, Sabrina, Antonella, sweet hot Nick who ear fucked me with "Fever", I even remember that Leslie girl that scatted) but I don't remember who left when.
'nother fun fact. I remember liking performances from different people during different weeks but the only ones that I can actually remember are "Time of the Season" and "You Give Love a Bad Name". Both from Blake, tyvm.

3 comments:

Velva said...

I remember Gina leaving right before Hailey, but I liked Gina. Having to sing "Smile" as your sing-out is just heartbreaking. Prior to her, it's a random blur of unmemorable people.

Loved Phil's sing-out. I thought Chris did a better job on his song last night than he did for the voting.

Glowie said...

I was kinda surprised I forgot about Gina and Sligh. *shrug*

I think Chris was thrown for a bit of a loop right before he performed on Tuesday night.

Jen said...

I will definitely miss Chris, but I'm also glad that I can focus all my voting energies on Blake now. I want him to win. Or do I? I don't really think I want Idol to have control over his career. Hmmm...

I still have to start that thread, btw. The top 3 favorite performances thread. You just named my 1 & 2. My third is the Jordin performance, "I Who Have Nothing."