Saturday, April 07, 2007

Friday Night Lights wins Peabody Award. Congratulations to the cast and crew on a much deserved award! They should be throwing lots of Emmys their way too.

Chicago Tribune interview with Taylor Kitsch
This part had me laughing.

“Especially at the beginning, the stakes were so high, ‘We’ve got to get this thing going and get people on board.’ And you’re watching these other actors, watching them bring their game up, and you’re like, ‘I don’t know if I can match these guys right now.’ I’ve caught myself just watching Kyle, just watching other actors, just being a fan. ‘Wow, you’re good today. I’ve got to go back and study some more. A lot more.’ [laughs] [Someone walking by says ‘I’m going to watch ‘The Covenant’ tonight.’] “You haven’t seen it? Just go in with low standards, all right? I apologize. No, I’m kidding. You know what, when I said, being in a box and all that, that movie is the epicenter of that stuff. They didn’t allow us to do anything. And they had us in these shorts, they’re like glorified G-strings. It’s just gross.”

uh yeah. The little swim shorts? Not gross. Best part of the movie, actually. He is so cute.





Awesome TV Guide interview with Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton. This interview made me love them so much more. As if I don't love them enough already.

1 comment:

Velva said...

See, this is what I love about FNL. That relationship and all the ones that spring up around it. It makes me smile because it's real.