Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3/13/07 Top Twelve

10:28 and we’re just starting to watch. Hockey went into overtime. Hey the Penguins are staying in Pittsburgh!

Whoa big band. To drown out all the sucking this year, I’m guessing.

Oy. They’re playing with Sanjaya’s hair again.

I will forever remember Diana Ross firstly as the old diva lady who flipped lil kim’s boob and secondly as a Supreme.

Brandon “You Can‘t Hurry Love” - he looks uncomfortable. The stage and the gigantic band are eating him. Love that shirt though. And he’s cute. Ha! He made himself giggle and he lost his place. awww. He sucks. That's too bad.

Yummy! David Boreanaz.

bwahaha
Ryan: stay out of my closet
Simon: come out

bwahahaha

Melinda “Home” - she’s just wonderful. There’s nothing else I can really say.

Chris Sligh “Endless Love” - yikes. I hate this. Very much. (is that the music for Clocks? Jen? WTF?) I love his voice but I hate this arrangement. It’s a mess. He needs to wear his glasses. LOL. Randy said Coldplay and called it a mess.

Gina “Love Child” - awww. She sang this song when she was four. She’s star struck. Is “pronunciate” a word? She’s workin’ it. That was good not great. I’m a fan of hers though. Simon got it right. “a middle pack performance”

Sanjaya “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” - seriously. Leave the kid’s hair alone. What the fucking fuck? Sunshine and cookies. I like his voice. I agree that he's not ready for this but I don't get why people beat him down so much.

Hayley “Missing You” - she’s thinking about her fiance? I was like “awww her fiance died.” He didn’t though. He’s just back at home. This isn’t sucking as much as last week at least. Oh. Ooops. Until she forgot all the fucking words and then started sucking bad. Wow. She’s really bad.
Awww. Simon remembered her name and saved her after the other two gave her negative feedback.

Phil “I‘m Gonna Make You Love Me” - he needs hair so much. I’m glad he made it to the top twelve. I liked this. Last week was awful. This week he’s good.

Lakisha "God Bless The Child" - I'm over her. I think it has something to do with her hating animals. "Kiki"? Love the dress. She looks nice. I liked the singing all but for that one part in the beginning where her vocals tripped over something or something. I still like the other one more.

Blake "You Keep Me Hanging On" - Michael Jackson? Favorite.of.all.time. Really Blake? I like him better with his hair all laying down. His voice sounds great! Loving the mix. To me? This is the different league. He can sing and he knows music. I would buy a Blake CD. I don't want to hear the judges. *covers ears*

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh! I couldn't get Shawn to fast forward through the fucking fuckers commenting negatively on something somebody did that was good. We get it. You want a woman to win. We.get.it. Unfortunately for you, some of us don't really care about how bad we all messed up on Season Three. I liked Fantasia. I liked Latoya. I liked Jennifer. Do we have to relive that? Do you really think it will matter? I need out of this season before my head explodes.

Stephanie "Love Hangover" - I like her. If I'm being honest (sorry too much Simon in my brain), if I had to choose between one of the ten million divas being shoved up our asses this year, I'd vote for her. But I won't vote because I.don't.care. I really like her though and they apparently do not. what.ev.er.

I wonder how I would react to this crap if I was high. We'll find out next week because I'm sick of being angry at these people.

Chris "The Boss" - He is so cute! I don't know this song I don't think. I don't think I like it either. But it doesn't matter because I do like him. He is working the audience. Good for him! Simon, of course, didn't like it because he is not a big black woman. We.get.it.judges.

Jordin "If We Hold On Together" - some really good parts. some eh parts. and some oops parts. typical Jordin, in other words. She's very pretty. The judges are slobbering all over her. Is she their safety net in case one of the chosen two don't win? blah.

blah.

Now it's 11:52 and I have to do a ranking. *sigh*

Melinda
Blake
Chris R.
Phil
Stephanie
Jordin
Lakisha
Gina
Chris S.
Brandon
Sanjaya
Hayley

8 comments:

Velva said...

Hmmm... perhaps I am missing out by not watching this show. I think I got a little bit spoiled by the only reality show I ever followed.

Glowie said...

not this year, V. Not this year. Last year you missed something. This year you are not missing anything.

Jen said...

What Chris S did was an absolute rip-off of Coldplay. It was exactly the same music! I was laughing at him. And it kinda sucked.

Lakisha didn't say she HATES animals. She said she is afraid of them. Don't write the girl off for having a phobia.
Oh, that reminds me, I totally want to look for that clip of the cat mauling the news woman. *giggle*

Jen said...

Yay! I found it. God, I love Youtube. You have to watch this when you get home. *giggle*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ynz2Vvz9xo

Glowie said...

It doesn't matter if she hates them or not. I don't care. I'm over her and that doesn't have anything to do with it.

LOL! Remind me to watch that.

Jen said...

You dork. Then why did you say in this very post "I'm over her. I think it has something to do with her hating animals."
You're confusing me. Stop it. :P

Glowie said...

Because. I don't know. It's my blog and I'll say what I want. *stomp*

*grin*

Really though. I don't know why it is that I'm done with her. Maybe that was just the straw that broke the whatever.

Besides, you hate animals and I love you.

Jen said...

LOL. I don't hate animals. I just don't ever want to own one. And I don't like them touching me. *grin*