Thursday, March 22, 2007

3/21/07 Results Show

Peter Noone looks good. (I forget who he is though but I know he's old.) It was funny when he was all waving his arms around and looked over at the contestants. Gina was all "whoa" and Chris R. was all *head tilt*. I had to rewind it for DH because he missed it. Sooooo funny. So yeah... those two are all buddy buddy.

LuLu is awesome. I want her to stay on the show.

Ack! My Chris was in the bottom two. Bottom two? How did that happen?
I knew it was going to be Stephanie going home. She couldn't afford the average performance she put on Tuesday night. But still... Chris? In the bottom two? Really? Shouldn't he be able to get by just based on hotness? I'm not getting the Constantscream/Ace/Chris R. comparison. Just.don't.get.that.at.all.

Please don't make me start voting.

No comments: