Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3/27/07 Top Ten Performance Show

Gwen Stefani looks adorable. She's so cute.

Lakisha "Last Dance" - boring. safe. comfort zone. yadda yadda. *yawn* She really is boring to me.

Sligh "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" - Gwen says his tempo is off. I'm not loving this but I do still like his voice. Randy called it a "trainwreck". I don't think it was that bad. jeez. I do agree with the "hear that beat" though. Because he clearly was not. ooooh. Rushing Simon right along.

Gina "I'll Stand By You" - So sweet that she's so choked up with Gwen. I think she did a good job with this one. Great song choice. Great boots. There were a few weak parts but overall, I thought it was her best to date. "best performance so far tonight" I agree, Simon.

Sanjaya "Bathwater" - oh the hair. I guess he's in on what the media is doing to him? He really has a good voice. Really. He does. He just needs more experience. I love him. "gumption" Paula said. Yep. That's what he needs. "ponyhawk"
ah. Apparently they are all in on it. Ryan thanked him for the entertainment.

Haley "True Colors" - she was doing fine (not good not great but fine) until she tried putting bigger notes in there than it needed or required. Unmemorable. Yep.

Phil "Every Breath You Take" - so... I'm guessing Gina was the only one the spoilers got wrong. *sigh* I got my hopes up when I caught her performance. Phil. Phil is odd looking. Gwen was pleasantly surprised. gross... Okay about 30 seconds in. I'm going to try not watching because I really like his voice sometimes. *rewind* And without watching him eyefuck my television screen, I liked it. Good.

Melinda "Heaven Knows" - she blew Gwen away. Okay. I know I'm supposed to be liking this but I'm not. I'm totally bored. eh. somebody can let me know if I missed something important. *fast forward*

Blake "Love Song" - Gwen says he has to be careful when he uses the beatboxing. :( I don't want him to use it. Baby looks good tonight. His voice is sounding really great. No BBing yet. whew. OMG! He didn't use it at all. He's smart and good. *heart* Blake. He's making this season somewhat enjoyable for me.

Jordin "Hey Baby" - ugh. Jordin. *sigh* I don't even know what to say. Not.good.at.all. I do like her. Not getting the praise from the judges. And? Her little outfit is ugly.

Chris "Don't Speak" - "vocal olympics" Gwen said. heh. oooh. He looks good. :) He sounds good too. yay! I really liked that.

Rankings:

Blake
Chris
Phil
Gina
Melinda
LaKisha
Sligh
Jordin
Sanjaya
Haley

okay. 2nd viewing. so far I've liked Lakisha and Gina more than the first time and Sligh less than the first time. I'm liking Sanjaya more than I did the first time and Haley much much less. I really don't know why she's in this. I actually watched Melinda this time and liked it less than I did when I didn't watch it. And I liked Blake slightly less than the first time and Chris slightly more.

New rankings:
Blake
Chris
Gina
Lakisha
Phil
Melinda
Jordin
Sanjaya
Sligh
Haley

No comments: