Tuesday, March 06, 2007

'Sokay. I found a message board for General Hospital (thanks to zbaby) and in doing so, I found out that all that work I was doing with the FNL episodes was totally unnecessary. :) All I have to do here is give my thoughts on the episodes. TWoP does an AWESOME job of doing what I did for the first three episodes (and it was A LOT of work).

I was looking for something on GH because I just do not understand who I am supposed to like and who I'm not supposed to like. I have always always loved Carly so that ain't changing. My faves are Carly, Jason, Sonny, and Lucky. I stopped watching it altogether when the real Lucky (Jonathan Jackson, see below) was "killed". Then for a while I would watch here and there. I just recently started watching regularly again. So a lot of the relationship dynamics are lost on me. I don't think anybody else here watches it though but my mom and my sister do.

In other GH news... We need more (shirtless) storyline time for Nikolas:



Anyway, I will be writing up my thoughts on the FNL episodes soon. Now that I realize I don't have to type up the ENTIRE episode. woo hoo! (Maybe today since I don't seem to have anything else going on. zzzzzzzz)

ETA: Yikes. TWoP's GH forum has 4778 pages. I've been flipping back and forth and around and around. It starts at the end of 2003/beginning of 2004 so I'm still going to miss a lot of what happened while I wasn't watching. But. I just read that Sonny shot Carly! In the head?!?! wow. He may not be one of my favorites anymore. :(

No comments: