Tuesday, March 27, 2007

SPOILERS for tonight's Idol song choices. If you don't want to know ahead of time, I'm giving you the option to back out of this blog. Here we go. Are you ready? Because here they come. They're coming. Here they are. Ready?



Lakisha Jones - “Love Has a Mind of It’s Own” by Donna Summer
Blake Lewis - “Love Song” by the Cure
Jordin Sparks - “Hey Baby” by No Doubt
Chris Richardson - “Don’t Speak” by No Doubt
Gina Glocksen - “Just Like A Pill” by Pink
Phil Stacey - “Every Breath You Take” by the Police
Haley Scarnato - “True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper
Sanjaya Malakar - “Sunday Morning” by Maroon 5
Melinda Doolittle - “Sunset People” by Donna Summer
Chris Sligh - “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic” by the Police

Isn't it fantastic to see that Lakisha and Melinda are stepping out of there own little zone of comfort? Give me a fucking break. Maybe we will be blessed with a "shocking" boot this week. *sigh* Wishful thinking.

Blake? Please. Please don't beatbox over a Cure song. eek.

I think Jordin can nail "Hey Baby" but I'm not sure about Chris R. and "Don't Speak". I like the song and I like him but hmmmm...

"Just Like A Pill" could go either way, I fear. Gina, please do well this week. Thanks.

Phil's choice of "Every Breath You Take" should be creepy. Dude is scary looking and he's singing a stalker song. Yeah. Good choice.

Haley? I love "True Colors". Okay?

Sanjaya... I don't even know.

Chris Sligh will sing the song well, I'm sure. Just please, dude, don't fuck with a Police song.

2 comments:

Schnookie said...

Ack! Chris R is singing Don't Speak? *shudder*

That is one of my all time faves. I don't like his voice and can't imagine him singing this song. Geeze, I hope he doesn't butcher it.

Would have been neat to see Gina try "I'm just a girl" by No Doubt. Not sure if she has the voice for it but it seems like a song for her. I look forward to seeing her perform a Pink song. I also hope she does well.

Not sure if I know the song "Love Song" by the Cure. I'm sure Blake will do a great job, as usual. Just hope he doesn't wear his "big butt" pants again LOL.

I have a feeling I'll be yawning during Phil's song. I hate that song anyhow.

What's the genre this week? Love songs?

Glowie said...

I just caught part of Gina's performance. Thank goodness these spoilers are wrong... well, at least hers was.