Wednesday, March 21, 2007

3/20/07 - Top Eleven Performance Show

eh. I'm bored with this season.

Haley “Tell Him” – she appears to have a really nice body. I don’t really like her voice at all.

Chris Richardson “Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Crying” – I liked it but I didn’t think it was his best performance to date. (he’s so cute)

Blake “Time of the Season” – loved it! He really made this song current without changing it up too much. It was really really good. And I loved what he was wearing. I’d have liked it more if I could see the tattoos.

Lakisha “Diamonds Are Forever” – meh. I was hoping she’d do “You’re My World”. This was the wrong choice of song. She would have blown that one away. This one? Not so much. She looked great though.

Phil “Tobacco Road” – meh. I was hoping this would be better… but it wasn’t. He sounded pretty good but he just looked uncomfortable. And he needs hair. He needs hair bad.

Jordin “I Who Have Nothing” - !!!!!!! I loved this. She sounded sooooo great. Loved it loved it loved it.

Sanjaya “You Really Got Me” – oh no. *shakes head* What’s up with that little girl?

Stephanie “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me” – I had higher hopes for this. I think she’s in trouble this week.

Gina “Paint It Black” – before she starts, she’s at an unfair disadvantage. The last person I heard sing this song was Ryan Star. So I didn’t like it by default. But I do like her.

Chris Sligh “She’s Not There” – It was good. I didn’t like the coming out of the audience thing. Or the “fro patro” thing. I do like his voice.

Melinda “As Long As He Needs Me” – Yeah, it was good. She’s a really good singer. *twiddles thumbs* What else am I supposed to say? *yawn*

Seriously? What is up with that little crying girl?

Rankings:
Blake
Jordin
Melinda
Chris Richardson
Chris Sligh
Lakisha
Phil
Gina
Stephanie
Sanjaya
Hayley

3 comments:

Schnookie said...

I love reading your recaps.

Haley has an awesome body but I didn't like the way she flaunted it.

I just don't like anything about Chris R.

LOVED Blake's version of Time of the Season. I love that song and he did such a great job with it. I didn't like his pants. They looks like pj's and made his butt look big LOL.

I'm over Lakisha.

I had to turn away when Phil sang. He might be the one to go tonight.

Strange, I actually had to mute Jordin mid-way through her song. Dave asked me why and I said I can't stand the wailing. Now I see everyone loved it. Guess I should have listened to the end.

Poor Sanjaya LOL. I do have to say, it was his best performance. At least we were able to hear him. LMAO at Simon's comment that the crying girl says it all.

I'm bored with Stephanie. I love that song though.

Gina. Ack. It's either Phil or her that go tonight. Such a horrible job she did with that song. I love that song and was looking forward to hearing her sing it. Blech. I do like her though. What was up with Ryan cutting her off when she started to talk about the audience?

I'm bored with Chris Sligh.

Melinda ... I just adore her and love watching her sing. Yes, wish she would sing something different but I still enjoy her singing.

Jen said...

I was really impressed with last night's show. Overall, I thought it was the best show yet.

I still have to do my rankings. I just finished watching it and now I'm watching the results show.

Um. I fucking love Blake. LOVE HIM!!!!!

Glowie said...

Thanks, Nookie. I appreciate you reading these. *smooch* But! you don't like cuddlyclonepuppy? He's so cute though. I thought Blake's butt looked big too but his thighs looked huge and for some reason that was kind of hot for me. Assuming it's muscle of course. I'm over Lakisha too. Very.

Jen, your Blake was awesome. I love him too. But not in a crushing way. ;-)

*waiting for Jen's rankings*