Tuesday, March 06, 2007

3/6/07 Top 8 Guys

Oy! They straightened Sanjaya’s hair. Who hires these hair people? Remember Bucky’s Superstition hair? *sigh*

I am watching live with commercials. This is unheard of. Stupid Comcast.

Awwwwwwww. Chris Richardson is so cute. *pinches cheeks*

Blake “All Mixed Up” - not loving it but appreciating that nobody else there could do it. Seems too slow or something. But he’s refreshing. I like him. Lots.

Sanjaya “Waiting on the World to Change” - He’s so cookies. Saccharine. Sugar cookies. I cannot comment on his performance. Or his hair. Because … because he‘s cookies and sunshine.

Sundance “Jeremy” - *GASP!* Get this fool out of my television! How dare he. That was disgusting. Randy and Paula liked it. pfffft.

Coo coo ca choo Mrs. Robinson…
Good lordy Chris Richardson is cute.

Woo hoo! Travis Tritt “here comes t-r-o-u-b-l-e..”

Chris Richardson “Tonight I Wanna Cry” - awwww. I love this song. Yay Keith! *waves to Augie* Not karaoke at all. He’s great. He can be himself even singing a country song. I agree with Simon. There’s more to come from this boy.

Jared “If You Really Love Me” - bye bye Jared. *vomit*

Brandon “I Just Want To Celebrate” - piano is hot. *dancing around living room* Best from him so far but I really believe he can do so much better. I hope he gets the chance to prove it.

Phil “I Need You” - started off weird. And stayed just weird. It was a bummer for me.

Chris Sligh “Wanna Be Loved” - He’s very easy to appreciate, I think. Easily the best of the night.

Rankings? *sigh*

Chris Sligh - I’m starting to think I might as well just keep him up here.
Blake - kinda slow or something but still appreciated
Chris Richardson - I’m kinda tired of hearing how he’s a “karaoke singer”. If cuddleclonepuppy was a “karaoke” singer, he’d copy the original version of each song. Right? Or do I misunderstand what “karaoke singer” means? Please. Fucking enlighten me. Because to me he sounds the same (albeit a little much like a Justin clone but that’s where my little nickname for him comes from and I LIKE Justin) on every song. He sounds just like Chris Richardson every time he sings. *shrug*
Brandon - I want him to do bigger things with his vocals because I know he can.

*sigh*

Jared - blech
Sanjaya -*smiley face* I love you, Sanjaya but really. Come on. Please.
Phil - so just weird this week
Sundance - go away, you hateful pile of poop. And after you are out of my television, please write a letter of apology to Eddie Vedder. It’s the least you could do. Really. It’s the least you could do.

I bet Paul Kim would have been blowing our asses away by now. pffffft.
And Nick? Don't get me started on Nick after this shit we just had to put up with tonight.

I got sucked into voting. Don't tell anybody. I'm not doing it next week. *squinty eyes*

5 comments:

Jen said...

I've got to stop participating in the live update threads. I end up not even paying attention to the show.

Yay Blake! Yay 311! I was so happy that he sang that song. And it's his favorite band too! Yay! I'm voting for him now. But not for long. I need to go to bed early.

My gmail is acting up again. Fucking McAfee. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Jen said...

Who did you vote for?

I voted for Blake for about 20 minutes, and I was getting through almost every time. *worry*

Glowie said...

If you had to guess, who would you guess I voted for?

I got through all but once and I started wondering if I was dialing the right number so I stopped. Then I checked the AI boards *shudder* and it seemed that lots of people were getting through a lot.

Jen said...

I would guess that you voted for clonepuppy, but you have him 3rd in your rankings, so I thought maybe you voted for Chris S or Blake. Or even Brandon, who you want to stick around.

Bravie said...

Yeah, we called and voted too. For Blake and I forget who else.